The mission of SCSPE is to promote the ethical, competent and licensed practice of engineering and to enhance the professional, social, and economic well being of its members.
- To promote the licensed practice of engineering, to uphold high standards of qualifications for licensing, and to communicate the importance of licensing.
- To represent the engineering profession to the government and other factions that influence our future.
- To increase public awareness and respect for the engineering profession.
- To provide learning opportunities that enable licensed engineers to maintain practice competency.
- To provide the ability to network with other engineers.
- To provide information to engineers regarding issues and trends affecting the profession.
- To stimulate student interest in mathematics and scientific principles that underlie a technological society and to guide those who express an interest in engineering.
- To provide opportunity to have social time with other engineers and their families.
Click HERE to download our Strategic Plan.