Celebrate Licensure and the Profession with PEs Around the World on August 5, 2020 for the fifth annual Professional Engineers Day!
On August 8, 1907, the first professional engineering license was issued to Charles Bellamy in Wyoming. Since that time, licensure has expanded and professional engineers across the U.S. have made the commitment to protect the public health, safety, and welfare. NSPE is celebrating licensed professional engineers with the third annual Professional Engineers Day on August 5, 2020. Join us as we raise awareness about what it means to be a PE, recognize licensed PEs, and show appreciation for the work they do each and every day.
Be a part of the virtual event on August 5, 2020!
Use #LicensedPEDay on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn to:
* Upload a photo or video of yourself, tell us why you decided to become a PE
* Post photos or videos of your team of PEs
* Share your reasons for hiring PEs
* Give special recognition to your PEs in the workplace or on the job
* Educate your colleagues about the importance of the PE license
* 2019 PE Day Advocacy Efforts