I hope everyone has had a productive week. We’ve spent this week preparing for the SCPSE Fall Symposium, the ACEC-SC/SCSPE Winter Meeting, and advocating for QBS for our member.
The SCSPE Fall Symposium is right around the corner. You will not want to miss this session with The BizEdge’s Mel Lester. Lester will lead attendees through eight intense hours of leadership training. Learning objectives for this workshop include:
• Apply the three types of “leader’s leverage” to engage others
• Understand why relying on authority typically impedes performance
• Learn about the power of positive reinforcement
• How to better leverage your role as a technical expert in leading others
• Develop emerging leaders without positional authority
The Fall Symposium will be held North Charleston (11/13), Greenville (11/14), or Rock Hill (11/15). Click here for details. If you recruit a new SCSPE member you can come free to one of the three locations.